Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: The Funny Translation Topic!
Try and beat THIS one:

The one special thing that everyone must do is give at least one wedgie to someone in their lifetime. if they don't, they lose the chance of immortality and my end up like four armed Grimace. Special Delivery! I need a bar of soup with my cap so i can find the master of time and defeat him in a hankercheif eroding contest. Maybe if i get the magic from his power, I can find the aliens of QUJdjdklsjff and identify them as Yorkels, the ultimate race of cloth knitting.

Translated:
Everyone must do, one special thing is at least to give wedgie of 1 to someone between lifetime. Lose immortal chance, me 4 the grimacing which has been made to arm and others the way arrive. Special delivery! I need the stick of the soup where my hat has been attached and therefore I the master of time find, am possible to be defeated him of the contest of the corrosion of hankercheif. Perhaps if the magic is obtained from that power, I find the foreigner of final competition QUJdjdklsjff of the thing where the cloth knits, am possible to identify as Yorkels.

XD
"If thy word is holy divine, why won't thou cheese posses thy ring?" The count stormed past the crowd in anger. Someone then blurted out with infinite wisdom, "Thou pie is green like thy butt." Everyone then started frolicking in their pie filled lands untill a large cheese entered thy atmosphere and smited them.

Translated.

“thy word thy ring of the cheese armament party of holiness thou?”. Why, forecasts, calculation crashed passing the crowd of anger. The intelligence which it does not limit someone who speaks then “like the thy bat which is the Thou pie green”. Everyone including the thy atmosphere which is written and by the smited large cheese, is filled up those by the pie it plays with untill of the land which.

God, that is so random.
you were eating chocolate so i said i might come back after =The i meant that you ate the chocolate and perhaps therefore I come returning after. : :P
Je fixe les gens mme lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Too many smilies :o
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I feel like locking this thread, but then man lunch and everyone else would hate me and my karma would be worse than that evil person's karma who was banned from these forums over nine thousand times.

As for me air, which we would like to reinforce that thread does, but, on the one hand, as for lunch, all in the face, I hated me [karuma] worse [karuma] such an immoral person, which prohibits these forums covering 9,000 times.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Well Ducky, I'd unlock this topic if you locked it. So what if it's not necessarily relevant? It's fun, and gives people a new little fad to toy around with. I at least let the Insult Topic die, that got completely out of hand...
Healthy [datsuki], I when it tightens that, open the key of this topic. If that it is not related always, if it is not, so what? That enjoys, gives with the popularity which is small to the people newly in the toy. As for me the dies of the topic of the insult which is permitted at least, that it is extracted from the hand completely…

Apparently, you're Datsuki now :P
I found a stick and threw it over the moon to figure out the equation of the mess i found in the kitchen. It wasn't milk, that's for sure, and my girlfriend was attracted to it. If I ever find another piece of bread in my any colony, i will enjoy my little pick axe and thrwo it into the abyss of PdasGurgurgur.

I found the stick, threw the same equalization of the confusion which I who am grasped in month find at the kitchen. That was not the milk, it was that certainly, my girl friend was pulled to that. If another pan being cut off of my all colony is found, I me throw to the hell of ax pleasure and PdasGurgurgur of a little one piercing.
I know this is an old topic, but I found a funny one.

I went into my house and down into the basement. It was dark, and scared me. I tripped down the stairs and got eaten by a troll.

I entered into my house and the basement. That to be dark, me having made can to have. I stumbled under the stairway, could with trawl being able to eat.
| /-\ /\/ |) /-\
This is something i say a lot of the time anyways. "My semi-automatic .357 desert eagle magnum is fully loaded... i sure hope that yours is, because im going to kill you..." -translation- "The magnum bottle of [washi] of the desert of my semi-automatic .357 books is stacked the load sufficiently… Me…Because you intend probably to kill, I secure desire to which is yours" :P

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?