Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Pure TC-wise I'm apparently the current wealthiest non-bot user.

woooooooooooooooooo

You rob jsnuff tc?
Also close this now please c:
:D
Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
i'd say hampa ... he can get any tc he wants anytime he wants xD

I guess

You can't take hampa as an user. He's the owner of this whole place, the boss. He's out of the league.
^ its true what jsnuff said.
Technically hampa owns all of the distributed tc , so like J say he's out the league.:v
:D
Originally Posted by RockStarzz View Post
And btw Hanz0, Sacriel has almost the same amount that you have, or had.

Who's Hanz0?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm the richest Toribasher ever...

because I consider you all to be my friends, and friendship is the greatest treasure a person can have!
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post

because I consider you all to be my friends, and friendship is the greatest treasure a person can have!

nailed it.

hanz0, how much do You own?
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
jsm has at least 10.3 million tc worth of items although he probably built upon that and has much more

shevaroler has 85 pages of market items (2500+ items(much of it is chronos/orc/gladiator, but still)) + an additional 450k+ tc

when firebolty had 13 million tc, he still had/has 6 pages of deactivated items (~3000 items)

toast also has a valuable inventory

and then there are admins with millions of tc but i don't think they really count. speaking of admins, they probably have access to a list or something of players with the most worth.

10,3mil? Wow, you exagerrate! Did you count up torishop price or something :o
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post

Do I believe you have many friends here? Well, it's plausible ;(
what happened to arrowbasse and tman? I guess they must have sold all their tc..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]