Toribash
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
It's thick, bright colored rainbow splash. I could go 100k or $9,5

Wings are the best wings I've seen in Toribash, odly enough. They're thick, rigid (stay in place) and rotatable so I'm looking for about full 200k for those.

Global flame I'd be looking for 100k. I dunno what's about prohibiting global flames, I've seen them being worn ingame when I played more actively May though July and I never got lagged out because of that. I'd suspect it being a simple mass ping and just putting blame on you.

Jackerfx is like the most realistic burning head flame out there by a gap. I can only sell both Jackerfx Realistic flames together as they're supposed to te worn together.

I could go 160k/both.

You have to buy both max by hampa together. They're dual flames and being the a know collectable flame by hampa, I could let it go for like close to 200k.

No way. They're void! I'd trade it for my duals, if you throw in 35k from your side. OR I can just buy your pair off you for 67,5k :P

Read what I replied to Raiken. I'm trying to ask #support so I know what's up

40k is just rip off for normal void duals. I won't counter till you at least double this. :P

Thx Olaugh too :P

way too low, both.

Omg. Hmm, 95k for both hands and foots.

Also, counter please.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Pedro001 View Post
I wont overpay bro, i can offer my dual hand flames plus 40 k for them its enough

Discussing in PM
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Omg. Hmm, 95k for both hands and foots.

Also, counter please.

250k solid is a nice cheap price I could sell them at. I guess you know how ridiculous is your offer of 95k (?), really?
Omg isnt that a lilttle bit too much? How about 30k for each flames?
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Omg isnt that a lilttle bit too much? How about 30k for each flames?

No, it was a low, reasonable price for thick, good void. You didn't offer seriously and someone bought those flames before you, better luck (or strategy) next time!
Flame: Beta_Aurora_R (307 and Flame: Beta_Aurora_L (3079) 60k both.
- made in Indonesia

Flame: Beta_Aurora_R (307 and Flame: Beta_Aurora_L (3079) 60k both.

I already have 95k offer on those Beta flames. You or anyone else wanna outbid?
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Flame: Dark Energy
Forged by Kenosis on 2011-09-17 07:21:38 for the Stomach (2813).

33k?

No, that flame is amazing. Not some random 1 hand you can buy for 33k. I think it's also sold.

Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Please add pictures of the flames.
Yes, it's in the rules.

You're so cute! Anyway, I just read you post a minute ago. My particles are often broken, but anyway I'll try to gather the screenshots and upload them here in a logical way or close this within today, kk?

Originally Posted by Arrels View Post
Swag wing l & swag wing r are not rotable .
Since they are broken i offer 40k?
Take a look

They broken

Normally wings go at least 150k. Since they have this problem, I could go down to 90k. Just keep winning, stay tori and you'll be good, just saying.

edit: shit, I'm totally doing some other stuff... so I'll just reopen this when I'm capable of putting them fancy screenshots up!
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Oct 2, 2013 at 06:30 PM.