Toribash
Originally Posted by anditsgone View Post
Dayum dood your still up?
-----

PreAlpha Alpha

Am I on the right track?

Getting a little off idea maybe use an assassins creed reference
[MOD]
Heres the alpha. test it for me while I go to eat with my girlfriend pls.
-----
I based it off of the very first AC intro aka my favorite intro
Attached Files
assassincreedhunter.tbm (26.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by anditsgone; Sep 19, 2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

Everything was grey in the video. :P
But I can make it whatever you want.
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

Originally Posted by anditsgone View Post
Everything was grey in the video. :P
But I can make it whatever you want. :D

Make it light brown and dark brown :D
Here's a WIP of the assasin creed mod, I see that it really tests your running skills and I -think- there should be a little more obstacles like maybe a few more little stalls with roofs to climb and run on? I would love to do an SP replay on this mod but swithing cameras all the tie would be extremely irritating :s

Oh and what are those green boxes falling from the sky?
Attached Files
xlr assasin wip.rpl (841.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by xlr84life; Sep 19, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
Here's my idea.

You jump off a HUGE Green, temple-like mountain, volcanoes are busting, and meteors are falling, after you jump down, you start parkouring through this tragic stage with meteors falling next to and moderately big meteors falling into the stage. The place looks like mountains, and two or three wrecked houses. There are holes to hide in if something falls on you, or if something behind you is rolling and is about to crush you while trying to escape. There are hills you can climb onto for safety or huts to go into. In the houses, there are windows to jump through. There are weapons to get the other guy out of the way. When you get near the end, a giant meteor falls and the only way is to climb up, because walls. Wrecked walls, of course. Gaps will also be next to and in the path of the stage, because tragic stage. There can also be multiple paths to win barriers.

Penalties:

If you don't jump off, a huge shooting meteor with a loss barrier will hit you.

If you get hit by anything endangering you, you lose.

There can also be instagib lava. Gotta love instagib lava.
私の顔にそれを言う。
A fencing mod, where each fighter has one of the "twinsword" swords, and they start with footing more like how fencer's fight. It would be most realistic (and probably harder to move in) if they stood with the right foot forward, left foot back at about 60 degrees from an imaginary line running straight between them.

If that's not doable, it would still be cool if the fighters started with swords pointed straight at each other.
Make me something church related

Aha here it is
http://eng.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/File...en_2_Stage.jpg

- Its gonna be a sparring mod
- you fight here:
http://eng.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/File:KinVSkinT2.jpg
- the floor must be plain black
- its okay if the windows are simply squares color them ... well ... any color at all xD

That's it !
make the Eiffel Tower(really high) and we must climb the entire thing
Perhaps make it so only certain bricks can be grabbed onto?
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.