Toribash
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
suo, siku, and redundant

s/siku/ishi/

sharks have a weird jewish grin.

Skul, Erth, Thorn and some of the others are trust
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
All are, but if I had to pick one then fish. Among staff he does the most stuff. Everything from coding to moderating. He should be credited more

I completely agree with this too. Fish pretty much handles everything in the forum and does what he's supposed to do. He's also mostly active from my point of view. Maybe he can be part of my list too, just sayin' .

EDITED
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
1. Ben Affleck.
2. Everyone else except skulfuk.
3. Skulfuk. It has been confirmed that the only thing he does all day is give people horrendous bounties.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
My List
Fish
ishi
AzureMage
Redundant
siku
Eason
Solax
Tinerr
Hampa
Last edited by rocker168; Aug 26, 2013 at 01:29 PM.
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
All are, but if I had to pick one then fish. Among staff he does the most stuff. Everything from coding to moderating. He should be credited more

Exactly.

Most of staff are quite good at their job.
But Fish is one of the best I've ever seen. Besides Fish, there are Tinerr, hanz0 and Erth.
asd
BUMP

Actually, I find ishi & redundant pretty responsible for their job. I mean, redundant handles many cases in the scam reports whereas ishi has helped lots of people ingame and brought entertainment to them.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I'm a huge fan of hanz0 because A. He doesn't fuck around on the job and B. Sometimes the witty shit he says has me laughing on the floor. For general responsibility I would have to say ishi because he's ishi, he does all the shit. ISHI!!! ISHI!!! ISHI!!! *Starts riot for ishi's awesome*
There's too many awesome guys to pick one, but hanz0's ability to make me laugh whilst moderating is special.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Since im not old in this game i don't know many Gms but i wauld pick fish i see him handling a huge part on the forums and ego i always find him at support.