Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Apparently liking Shakira makes everybody anrgy and furious in The Netherlands (had no problems with this in Turkey).
Also Daft Punk, Sublime and No Doubt. Personal experience.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
I agree with the Skrillex being a good producer. The people who diss skrillex usually thinks dubstep is just "WUBWUBWANGAWWAWAWA" and starts to dislike the genre altgether.

I also really liked My Chemical Romance. Even their latest album.

Tbh, I love most dubstep. I just feel like Skrillex makes his music by slamming puppies into his equipment (that was a diss, btw). The reason people dont like dubstep is they think it's all like Skrillex's. It's literally just a bunch of random synth and overused audio tracks. Of course... this IS just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Sif people still talk about skrillex, people get yelled at for listening to that damn trap music down here. it was cool last year, then it was cooler chilled out into a bonobo style, then you get over it because you're not sitting in a lounge cafe with a latte and/or at an underground uk rave for the former genre.

Fucking hip hop for life /preach
lol
I don't get yelled at, but my middle aged family members usually disapprove of me listening to songs that have a lot of swear words like hip-hop. Abd I don't mean the garbage hip-hop(weed, drugs, sex, bitches). I like them deep songs.
But according to my mom, "Any song that has bad words is bad."
Well, the way I see it, it's the overall message of the song that matters. Swear words are just a way of showing emotion in a song.
Think about it, which line gives off more emotion?
"How could you do this? I REALLY hate you!" or "How could you do this? I FUCKING hate you!"
a spoon.
anything with less than a thousand views on youtube
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.