Toribash
I would say....NutHug cuz...NutHug.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
First one that comes to mind is Uric.
We've known each other for quite a while but he doesn't come around no more.
There are a lot more who I'd like to meet though, the Urban guys - that'd be awesome. A whole clan deal, particular mention goes to Numbers, Leilak, Leyz and Swexx.
There's been talk of me and my gf going to Florida next October (or rather when we can afford it) so I'd definitely meet up with him while I was there.
But then there's people like Stellar(Ryan because of his scrub name change), Zoro, all those inq-y people who it'd be awesome to meet
Then there's basically everyone who hangs in #hi and #ormo

aaaaaaa too many people i wanna meet

I'm actually meeting up with Solax, NotNoob, Castra, Text (MrAakash), eightah, maybe Fee and maybe Dr_Strangelove in February next year, which will be amazing.
Last edited by Erth; Aug 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
First one that comes to mind is Uric.
We've known each other for quite a while but he doesn't come around no more.
There are a lot more who I'd like to meet though, the Urban guys - that'd be awesome. A whole clan deal, particular mention goes to Numbers, Leilak and Swexx.
There's been talk of me and my gf going to Florida next October (or rather when we can afford it) so I'd definitely meet up with him while I was there.
But then there's people like Stellar(Ryan because of his scrub name change), Zoro, all those inq-y people who it'd be awesome to meet
Then there's basically everyone who hangs in #hi and #ormo

aaaaaaa too many people i wanna meet

I'm actually meeting up with Solax, NotNoob, Castra, Text (MrAakash), eightah, maybe Fee and maybe Dr_Strangelove in February next year, which will be amazing.

I am saddend, now i want to know where the hell you are meeting up with them :< and also that you forgot me :'<

anyway, the main people i wanna meet up with are Erth (see i remember you), Uric, Stellar, numbers and oracle, just because magical adventures (BUT NOT ADVENTURE TIME)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
iRookie; because he is the greatest person in this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech