Endurance Onslaught 6.0
seeing as the OP is a known idiot who is just angry that all his brown belt accos are banned, you can ignore his post.

a true low belt would have no chance to win in the tourney rooms so the belt limit is just fine
I'm Batman.
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
seeing as the OP is a known idiot who is just angry that all his brown belt accos are banned, you can ignore his post.

a true low belt would have no chance to win in the tourney rooms so the belt limit is just fine

I strongly disagree with that
Noob luck ftw.
I still have it. But sadly, last time I got it the way I wanted was an year + ago.

On the other hand, I don't even know what this thread is about.
The tournaments will be brought back after they develop a new system to help fight against farming. Its not like they are gone forever and there are plenty of other ways to earn 500tc in the game.
the cpu or whatever counts idles as games
you only have to play 1_2 games for tc
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
There's more to toribash than farming. Farming is obvious and when they're a lot of people watching, they get caught long before they earn any significant amount.

The tourney rooms get way to crowded as it is. Even today people are complaining about the multiclienting restrictions. So if you've been playing toribash for a few weeks, you'll have enough qi to play in the tourneys. If you haven't been playing toribash, you obviously don't need to win tourneys.