Ranking
Originally Posted by -Ze- View Post
Pm Erth or I think any gm.

This is true.
You can send applications to myself or Thorn - or indeed any GM, and it'll be voted on in our super secret head quarters of doom

Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
You may want to wait until applications are open, you will have a better chance of getting in then.

Not necessarily true, if someone is great for the position, the the fact we have quite a number of gm's shouldn't particularly affect their chances.

Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Right now, they have a bit too many.... but make good friends with a gm ;P

No we don't >_>
We have more than people are used to, and a lot more events are being hosted - hardly a bad thing
Making friends with a GM doesn't do a whole lot really. If you prove yourself to be fun, sensible and active then you may be a good candidate, often becoming friends with a GM is a result of you being those things and therefore a potential candidate.

Originally Posted by sirl View Post
Chances are if you don't know how to submit an application you're probably not ready to become a GM.

This also holds quite a bit of truth.
Rushing into applications is like, one of the worst things you can do
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.