Toribash
I agree,the time difference is what makes other ppl think toribash is getting inactive (like me for example,I live in the philippines)
Just wanna say the wushu community is being more and more active.

Wushu is where skill & challenge is, we gonna take over aikido someday. but not quite yet
Originally Posted by deprav View Post

Wushu is where skill & challenge is, we gonna take over aikido someday. but not quite yet

i can tell you Rk-mma is following , since viperTech Started making people play it.

its interesting , and and full of suprises
Last edited by oofun4; Jul 14, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit

lmao wushu is a fucking joke dude, just admit it already.

A gamemode where if you play to win you are yelled at by the entire server. If wushu ever wants to be considered anything more than a mutual masturbation display of helping your opponents stay in the fight at all costs, then there needs to be either a dojo or a ring, or an acceptance that avoiding an opponent to hold on to a victory is how you should play to win.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post

A gamemode where if you play to win you are yelled at by the entire server. If wushu ever wants to be considered anything more than a mutual masturbation display of helping your opponents stay in the fight at all costs, then there needs to be either a dojo or a ring, or an acceptance that avoiding an opponent to hold on to a victory is how you should play to win.

I kinda agree. To avoid criticism, I've done fast comebacks sometime which would result in my legs (shins being) hit and maybe me getting more damage, so it's not smart thing to do to win you know...
Someone should close this.... Toribash don't will die so fast. And you don't said anything with sense...

I do like wushu with a ring.

U just mad because you get pwnd.

U just mad because you get pwnd.

I can confirm that this is a lie.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r

I don't mind people running, I break their faces anyways. If you run, I just have more incentive to juggle all of your dismembered limbs until the frames run out, leaving you painfully helpless. You will want to end the game by disqualifying yourself, but I won't let you. You shall feel my wrath.

You don't win by avoiding someone, nor do you win by "coming back". You win by hitting someone more effectively than they hit you.
Hoss.
Ha! Toribash dying, that's funny. I think the amount of people are going up, but they are mostly 10 year old boys with nothing to do. But then again, I don't have anything to do either .
Last edited by lumpysolo; Jul 15, 2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: MRAH