Ranking
Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
To counter his suplex you had to grab his elbows to control them. When you got suplexed you had to extend your wrists, so his elbows will touch the floor.

Second way is to push your leg in space after his leg. When he wants to suplex you, you extend your leg and it makes footstep, so his body get lower and he fails.

*sign* all russians know how to do suplex and also to counter it .
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
who could make a serious tourney with such rules?

Some of the new rb hosters are terrible, you haven't seen the betting servers, just create one and go afk in it, profit off of house.

Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
es shovel es legal

Anyone knows what that means, it means u can shovel him.

It's a broken spanish. It should've been "El shovel es legal" meaning "shovel is legal".
Don't have to be a genius to understand what it means...

Anyways, I'm pretty sure people have explained how to counter a suplex but it might be easier to PREVENT someone from suplexing you. I guess the mod was aikido.tbm, since knowing you, I would say, you have enough skill to land yourself from a suplex in ABD or whatever. In aikido, it's is basically impossible to counter it because of the dojo size unless you're fighting someone... who hasn't planned to do a suplex but it just happened lol. Anyways, it comes back to aikido rules - keep low, don't jump too high, etc. Get your balance right, that's the main point
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Some of the new rb hosters are terrible, you haven't seen the betting servers, just create one and go afk in it, profit off of house.

That'd be great if you could PM me with names so that this was dealt with.

K1to will be removed from hosters until he learns how to do stuff, thanks. Next time let me know about such cases as they happen, that'd be really helpful.
If you're being suplexed and there is no way of grabbing any other bodypart other than his hands/wrist, you use the move called the "pencil."
It was actually originally made by me, but it got popular and was named according to the way you look.

Here is a replay of what penciling looks like, basically. You straighten your body to apply more force/weight to the opponents upper body, basically forcing them to the ground.
Attached Files
asdadad.rpl (46.4 KB, 15 views)