Ranking
Dimmu Borgir; Mostly anything stormblåst and before, In Sorte Diaboli was disappointing however Abradahabra was interesting.

Nile; Mostly known for their extremely fast, complex, and unique instrumental. Dropped A guitar and bass tuning, enough said.

Ne Obliviscaris; their debut album was very impressive for being what it was, despite belonging to such an extreme genre of music it still sounded beautiful and rather exquisite.
I can't get enough of the violin.

Megadeth; without a doubt one of the most known metal bands, their albums have mostly been hit or miss throughout the years but I have high hopes for Super Collider.

Soulfly; Sepultura without Max isn't the same. The sheer fact that Max stuck with his roots and incorporates tribal and world music into his songs is great and gives the band a unique sound which differentiates it from others in the same genre.

Honorable mentions; Pantera, Opeth, Kreator, Exodus, Amon Amarth, and Dark Tranquility.

also it'd be great if you guys gave reasons.
Last edited by Facade; May 28, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
what am i doing here
I'll have to split between edm music and

Coldplay; Alternative Rock/Britpop- My forever favorite, been listenin them all the time since i was young (technically i'm still young)

Muse; Rock/Britpop - Same reason as coldplay

EDM

Eptic; Dubstep - Dude got sharp stingy synth and catchy melody, also bizzare drop

Datsik; Dubstep - Heavy bass and dark theme'd

Liquid Stranger; Dubstep,Drum n Bass,Dub, Reggae,Chillout - Capable of many genre of EDM i love, from soft relaxing chill to heavy hitting drum
Please bring back Organiζations board
Will the real slim shady stand up please?
anyway
1)Hopsin
2)Eminem
3)Big Sean
4)Kanye west
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
E.L.
Bon Jovi
Gotye
Journey
The Wanted
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Meek Mills
Wale
Bruno Mars
Adele
Dj Drama
[TA][Clan][bncy][eVo][Fish]
Team Wushu Tier 5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".