Toribash
9k for butterfly i'm debating buying it but is that enough i'll pm you if I want to buy it.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
gazo...... my ninja head sold..... i didnt get any tc.... and you didnt pay me for the heads.... i asked you to sell them for me... o.o :c
-----
oh.... i can also recolor some parts of the ones i made.. c:
Last edited by Miku; May 11, 2013 at 06:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
9k for butterfly i'm debating buying it but is that enough i'll pm you if I want to buy it.

If nobody offer more, the set is yours
Originally Posted by DinosawrRawr View Post
gazo...... my ninja head sold..... i didnt get any tc.... and you didnt pay me for the heads.... i asked you to sell them for me... o.o :c
-----
oh.... i can also recolor some parts of the ones i made.. c:

I will give the tc iff more of them are sold
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Okay thanks Gazorite C: I really want that butterfly set.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Gazorite, I bought this butterly set a while ago. You're stealing it from me.
The warrior's approach is to say yes to life: yea to it all.
Fly boy if you bought it then can we see it?
Or do you remember whom sold it to you?
Or do you have no proof and just want to look like a idiot?
I am the right ful owner of it, if you vought it from toxickate, well he stole it from me
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
How much longer until the butterfly set goes off To me?. or how long do I have to wait for someone to raise the bid on it?
/off-topic idk why but dl and lp fluxit, he's still wearing it and his last activity was 2012, and the person who sold you that set must have been a scammer :/