Toribash
I'm pretty romantic generally, or I try to be.
Most of the time when we talk it's small talk, which is no fun so I have to come up with something creative and fun..
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
I'm pretty romantic generally, or I try to be.
Most of the time when we talk it's small talk, which is no fun so I have to come up with something creative and fun..

Well, my girlfriend is too philosophical, so we she don't have an good sense of humor, so the fun part is always with me too
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar

My woman naked

Yep she's pretty much always there for me.

You had to expect this sooner or later.

Fixed it
Last edited by Antleronio; Apr 9, 2013 at 08:19 PM.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
I lock her in the closet and feed her occasionally.

You're my hero.

On a more serious note, I've never been in serious relationship before, I'm that kind of guy which likes to go to parties and stuff without thinking that you can't do anything stupid because your other side would probably not like that.

However, once I am with a girl that is not only a "good friend", I just try not to be a jerk, that's it.
Last edited by Kristis133; Apr 9, 2013 at 09:40 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
You're my hero.

On a more serious note, I've never been in serious relationship before, I'm that kind of guy which likes to go to parties and stuff without thinking that you can't do anything stupid because your other side would probably not like that.

However, once I am with a girl that is not only a "good friend", I just try not to be a jerk, that's it.

I was a party-guy for like 3 years, now I'm a serious guy. It is nice, but I kinda miss those times

Also, not being a jerk is an good start in a relationship *-*
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I never really got to have my party phase.
We started dating in 2006, and now we're married with a kid lol.
Sometimes I wish I hadn't have missed out on raging parties
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
I never really got to have my party phase.
We started dating in 2006, and now we're married with a kid lol.
Sometimes I wish I hadn't have missed out on raging parties

Going to a party is an temporary sense of happyness, where you make one-night childhood friends. Isn't so good at all.

Also, I gotta ask, is it you in your avvy?
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I treat her with a swift back hand.

One time I cooked her a romantic meal n crap.
Divorced parents so 2 houses, my dad's a lot bigger and he was away on business for a few days.
Invited her over about 8, cooked some dough balls with garlic butter to start and greeted her at the door with 12 roses.
Led her to the table, set for 2 in a candle-lit room, and a wine rack on the wall with a choice of 3.
Despite the main course being a salmon fillet, drizzled in lemon and herbs, with new potatoes and salad, she opted for the red wine. (got a back hand for choosing the wrong wine, however, we press on)
Sat down to dinner, with a mix of her favourite music, then for afters was a strawberry roulade (kinda like a swiss roll with meringue and suger dusting), and the best drink ever - nesquik.
We then moved the the back room, to watch her choice of movie from her favourites (V for Vendetta, Spiderman 3, Love Actully and some others), she chose the soppy one, then things got jiggy about 3/4 of the way through, along with a massage for her.
And that, my friends, is how you do it.
I also took her to the theatre but feh

I'm also now bankrupt
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I treat her with a swift back hand.

One time I cooked her a romantic meal n crap.
Divorced parents so 2 houses, my dad's a lot bigger and he was away on business for a few days.
Invited her over about 8, cooked some dough balls with garlic butter to start and greeted her at the door with 12 roses.
Led her to the table, set for 2 in a candle-lit room, and a wine rack on the wall with a choice of 3.
Despite the main course being a salmon fillet, drizzled in lemon and herbs, with new potatoes and salad, she opted for the red wine. (got a back hand for choosing the wrong wine, however, we press on)
Sat down to dinner, with a mix of her favourite music, then for afters was a strawberry roulade (kinda like a swiss roll with meringue and suger dusting), and the best drink ever - nesquik.
We then moved the the back room, to watch her choice of movie from her favourites (V for Vendetta, Spiderman 3, Love Actully and some others), she chose the soppy one, then things got jiggy about 3/4 of the way through, along with a massage for her.
And that, my friends, is how you do it.
I also took her to the theatre but feh

I'm also now bankrupt

Wow, you seem to be a lovely guy Erth! Only hell knows how hard is to do a nice dinner. When I want to eat something different, I use to take my gf to eat Sushi or Shrimp in the downtown. (and yeah, I'm bankrupt too, because of the sushi on the last weekend)

Erth I'm curious, how old are you?
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar