Toribash
I'm getting kinda tired of TB when playing like a hour non-stop.
that is probably not what you wanted to hear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Then take breaks.
TB is always boring when you play for hours straight.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
The sad truth is that ethereal is deteriorating . . . slowly but surly . I don't know how long we will stay alive, soon enough everyone may leave and we will go our own ways. *God Forbid*

Also , hobo why is your avatar showing a drug addle dolphin?
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Toazuku View Post
I'm getting kinda tired of TB when playing like a hour non-stop.
that is probably not what you wanted to hear.

Toribash isn't really a marathon game. Just play it when you feel like it'd be fun. I don't go ingame as much as I used to, and that's why I can still find it fun when I do. Forums > Ingame.

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
The fuck... The guys still leaving, what's happening with ethereal?

Pretty much the same thing that happens with every other clan.

Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
The sad truth is that ethereal is deteriorating . . . slowly but surly . I don't know how long we will stay alive, soon enough everyone may leave and we will go our own ways. *God Forbid*

Also , hobo why is your avatar showing a drug addle dolphin?

No, not really. As long as there's people here it's not really deteriorating. Truth be told, there's probably been around 400-500 Ethr members total. This isn't even a new low for activity or member count. We once went like a week and a half with 2-3 posts, and were down to around 4 members at one point.
Probably stay alive as long as people are interested in toribash, and want a clan.

And, his avvy is awesome incarnate.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
hmm , well okay inf, don't be expecting me to leave anytime soon so don't worry bro ;o.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
That's good to hear, hopefully we won't have any more people leaving from now on. Final words before closing thread, Seeya later zap.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]