Toribash
Oh, let me get back to you with a higher quality version and we can talk about price then. ^^
----
Do you want the eyes to be less wide or taller? What kind of hair do you want? I don't want it to be the typical spiky anime hair though.
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...
Is the hair too fuzzy on the edges? Or do you not like the texture?
----
Eyes are done, if you like this I'll fix the hair and random orange spots.
Last edited by Ujelly62; Feb 20, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...
Well what do you want the hair to look like? ^^
I don't want to do spiky anime/emo like I did on that other one I made for you, but other than that I'm open to suggestions.
Do you still want the anime head? I don't want to waste a bunch of time on it if you're not even going to buy it, lol.
----
Also, bump for shop makeover and spoiler-ception.
The semi-realistic.
----
Actually never mind I just remembered you now only have like 300 TC, lol.
Last edited by Ujelly62; Feb 24, 2013 at 04:52 AM.
I've decided I don't want to change the Semi-Realistic. It looks so bad without giant eyes, lol >.<