Ranking
Tf2 for a long time, then found tb. And that pretty much it xD
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Skyrim, Toribash, Mirror's edge, Cortex Command, Corneroids, Star Wars Battlefront 2, To The Moon, Fallout: New Vegas, Minecraft, Terraria(for a day), Portal, Team Fortress 2, GTA: San Andreas, Starcraft 2, Monster Girl Quest, and a handful of visual novels. I might have missed some but who cares.
Last edited by sprytryne; Dec 29, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
Battlefield 3, FIFA 13, Sleeping dogs, GTA4, Street Fighter x Tekken, Silent Hill Shatered memories, Silent Hill Origins, Other Silent hill series, I'm not alone, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy core, Black Ops 2, Black ops, COD MW, COD MW 2, COD MW 3, and of course TORIBASH
doxXxob
League of Legends, Toribash, Battlefield 3, Black Ops II, Fallout: New Vegas, Minecraft, Call of Duty 4, Final Fantasy 7 & 10, Metal Gear Solid (all of them), Assassin's Creed 3, Borderlands 2, Gears of War 3, GTA IV, Skyrim, and Guardians of Middle-earth.

That about sums up my 2012 gaming.
Counterstrike: GO, Counterstrike, HoN, Starcraft 2, Live Chess, Frozen Synapse, Portal 2, Awesomenauts, Starcraft Broodwar and Shootmania.
This is a long list, and it doesn't include nearly half of anything : TF2, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 1, Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Toribash, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, God Of War 3, Final Fantasy 1-9, Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow/Greed, Wario World, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Mortal Kombat 2, James Bond:GoldenEye (N64), Kirby: The Crystal Shards (N64), Terraria, Mnecraft, Diablo 1, Diablo 2, The Entire Elder Scrolls Series (Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), GTA: Vice City/San Andreas/Liberty City, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas.

That's all I can remember... For now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Toribash, Black Ops, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo ODST, LOL, and Borderlands.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Well, finished Metal Gear Solid 4 in Big Boss difficulty which made me happy, also, close to finishing Mgs2 on the hardest difficulty, :3
Last edited by Chuck; Jan 3, 2013 at 06:50 AM.