Toribash
Originally Posted by Akobo View Post
How do you guys play?

I am not telling you to insult others or anything.

I am just asking who plays hold all and who plays relax all.

In my opinion it's ok to play hold all, some of the great players of this game play hold all.

For some reason, people started to base skill on whether or not you play relax all or hold all and I don't get it

I don't look down on either play styles I think it changes up the game a bit to play hold all in mods most people play in Relax.

absolutley preffering relax all.
only time i hold ALL is either sometimes in parkour mods, or rarely in wushu..

but in my gamestyle at all im holding some parts, but never all..
and the tip i give mostly every new player is "never press C" because playing relaxed will train balance and all the stuff... and at all "more pro" players play relaxed then hold... never saw any really good player who holds all... (depends on the opener and stuff.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I start off relaxed but after a bit I end up having every joint in one way or another.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Akobo View Post
You would think that being in hold would make the joints less likely to break.

I guess it depends on the situation.

It's the tree that bends that doesn't break.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I relax all because it just looks better, and also as stated before, less likely to break.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
I like messing with people, and doing a relax clap and then holdall and ungrab, then I just relax and have some fun, because they see my ghost as holding and it's really hard to see what it would be if I was relaxed, so they try to do something to me when I'm not holdalling anymore
But to answer you're question I mainly play relaxed.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Most of the time I play in relaxed. I feel like you have more control of your tori when it is able to move more fluently.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I actually combine... I relax all a lot or I hold and relax... Relax makes it faster, stronger, less body parts less likely snap... Hold just holds...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)