Endurance Onslaught 6.0
CS GO is like if 1.6 and source had an inbred child. basically its to try and unite all the players but its pretty good, 8/10
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Halo 4.

Is it worth buying before christmas, or will assassin's creed 3 satisfy me enough until then?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I destroyed both Pokemon Black and White and their sequel versions. I would highly recommend them, especially to those who haven't played in a long time and miss the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Halo 4.

Is it worth buying before christmas, or will assassin's creed 3 satisfy me enough until then?

i would say u can wait. these 4 weeks are fast over. but at all i think halo 4 is it also totally worth it to get
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
So i have to say : yes it is complelty worth if u want a good mmorpg that takes a while to complete and always updating stuff.

If u still have questions. Feel free to write me a pm

Ok thanks.

I still got couple questions.

Does it have lots of things outside main story?
Like side quests and stuff.

Then that does it have lots of different items?
I mean like armor, weapons etc.

fuck
Originally Posted by zapekk View Post
Ok thanks.

I still got couple questions.

Does it have lots of things outside main story?
Like side quests and stuff.

Then that does it have lots of different items?
I mean like armor, weapons etc.

jea, there is lots to do besides the story, like doing areas on 100% means, all quests. all points of interests , all vistas (its sometimes a jumping puzzle thingy.) and skillpoints (mostly just killing a strong enemy.)
if u made all in one area u get some good items. u also get good items if u get the full world on 100% (means u must have every area on 100% its lots to do. and still challenigin because u get downlvld in every area.)

it has a few diffrent items, but in GW2 is all about the skin of it. how good it is doesnt much matter, it must look cool.
actually u can get the best armors over 4 ways :
Craft it for yourself (there are 3 craft jobs for light,medium and heavy armor)
buy it in the trading post. (auction house, not cheap!)
Make dungeons, for dungeon u get tokens (full dungeon run are 60 tokens.) then u can buy armor and weapons for the tokens, one armor part need 180-310 tokens, so u must do the dungeon alot!
and, doing lvl 70+ areas on 100%. (just 5 or 6) where u get also some good armor. (i sold the stuff i got there ^^)

if its still not enough, u can go up for a legendary weapon, they have a unique skin with animations and stuff (they just look awesome.) but it takes months to get all the stuff u need for a legendary weapon! (f
or a guy who plays 12 hours a day too.)

and they keep adding dungeons and armors ;)

did i already said the classical Tank , healer , dd system doesnt exist in GW2? there are no "tanks" or "healers" every class can do everything so it absolutley doesnt matter which classes u take to go into a dungeon. some people dont realise it and search in the chat for a tank ^^
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Is Hitman Absolution worth a buy? I'm limited on money so I want the few games that I get to be worth my money.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by dizzybomb View Post
Is Hitman Absolution worth a buy? I'm limited on money so I want the few games that I get to be worth my money.

Yes. It's good fun, but if you've played any of the previous ones don't expect it to be the same. It's no longer missions set on one large map with the only objective being to assassinate a target any way you desire - instead it's mostly a map divided up into many small maps which you progress through as you see fit before reaching the target.

I recommend playing it on any of the "expert" difficulties if you want something similar to the old Hitman experience.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Yes. It's good fun, but if you've played any of the previous ones don't expect it to be the same. It's no longer missions set on one large map with the only objective being to assassinate a target any way you desire - instead it's mostly a map divided up into many small maps which you progress through as you see fit before reaching the target.

I recommend playing it on any of the "expert" difficulties if you want something similar to the old Hitman experience.

Ok, thankyou for the information.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me