Toribash
He was with legion of ponies doing all the stuff for us to have fun
Thank you hampa
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Who are †ƕ£ others?
-----
ALL HAIL HAMPA!!!

ViperTech Moderated Message:
Superadmins don't show up at the staff list. Beside that please use normal writing, no need for special chars as replacement for our nice alphabet
Last edited by ViperTech; Nov 19, 2012 at 08:48 PM.
Ow ok that explains a lot who are some of †ƕ£ other superadmins cos °̩'ve seen hampa online but he just random poped up in †ƕ£ chat box there was nϕ wwarning of his arival at all...
I have a suggestion:

Start using normal writing and learn proper grammar, because that is freaking annoying.
sorry
Unfortunatly i canot change my writing because i have auto text on my phone (i go on the forum via my blackberry torch) and it changes my writing automaticly
-----
And that was a command not a question.
-----
Just checking if my signiture is working...
-----
And if is so freaking annoying then don't read my posts
Last edited by gargoyl44; Nov 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1. I never said it was a question, neither a command. It's a suggestion.
2. It won't just annoy me, but everyone.
3. It will make your messages easier to read and your attempt of communication understandable.
4. Close this thread, it's useless. It's an advice, not a command.
5. Get a PC.
Ok firstly °̩ have a pc how do ů think °̩ play the game secondly °̩ use my phone cos °̩ can stay on †he forum almost 24/7 and °̩ mis read your post °̩ thought it said question... And °̩ made this thread and kept it opencos °̩ was learning thing °̩ didn't Ҝŋøω and it became useledd when ů decided ² complain. So °̩ don't Ҝŋøω what ur problem is?
-----
Useless*
Last edited by gargoyl44; Nov 20, 2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump