Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
You left TBMC, joined another clan and trying to join this in a week worth.....

If this is true Deak, show me proof of this. We don't accept clan hoppers, so this will be dealt with.
The Revanent
Syinster
Well it's good that you brought back your clan, good luck completing your goals dudes
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry I haven't been on...Been trying to get rid of this fucking cold...I have a gig in little under a month...And if I don't get rid of it I'm going to sound like shit....
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hey guys. well,i make the test yesterday and i would like to know if i'm accepted... and about the clan,how much Tc needs to add a tag?
10k for tags and such, Working fixing this DSC. Will be removed for the up-dated Thread with clan IRC app link clan bank and what not. So give us time.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hello all I was tested i guess by jewww so he accepted me im glad to be here and hope that we will all become great friends ^_^ k.
You will have to pass g1rl & or Bambam69 now, I was the first test :I

Once you have spoken to the others we will discuss this. In the mean time post an app in recruitment thread please.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hmm, and me guys? please answer, i really want join.... I got an Yes of G1rl and one ''idk'' of BamBam :P
Well there are 3 of us, So my answer will not be given at this time give me and Bambam69 time to discuss things
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP