Toribash
Toribash has always had some really active times where alot of new people join and some times when the community has been quite small, but it always bounces back without fail.
Aint nothing to worry about.
Back for good.
Toribash for america!

Still I have seen some inactivity all around. But I've also seen the surplus of people join to.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post
So yeah, back when I joined, Toribash was like 3x more active. 3x more players, 4x more trading and all that. I kinda miss that time, it was more to do. Now it seems it's only me and a few unknown players logged in at a time

Btw on alexa rank Toribash is like 80k now and that's totally not a good rank. It means Toribash is not so popular.

I think 1/3 of players is banned already, a lot. Becose in older threads most of ppl is Not exisiting! But that's only my opinion. 1013 Pages of bans, oh, cool.
1013 pages of bans dating back to 2007, 30 users per page
30 000 banned users
with a userbase of 1.6 million
still leaves 1.57 million unbanned useres

Toribash isnt dying, the toribash economy is in a state, but ingame is as busy as ever, forums are as busy as ever, 319 currently active.
games fine
and with the 4.0 update, and new stuff from that, you can expect more activity in general
mod makers make new mods, replay makers use mods in new replays, vid makers make more vids, texture makers make more textures
big fat chain reaction
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
I think 1/3 of players is banned already, a lot. Becose in older threads most of ppl is Not exisiting! But that's only my opinion. 1013 Pages of bans, oh, cool.

Yeah, that's not how statistics work at all.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
30 000 banned users

To be fair, destiny and myself probably cover a third of those bans...
30 000 banned users

Toribash isnt dying, the toribash economy is in a state, but ingame is as busy as ever, forums are as busy as ever, 319 currently active.
games fine
and with the 4.0 update, and new stuff from that, you can expect more activity in general
mod makers make new mods, replay makers use mods in new replays, vid makers make more vids, texture makers make more textures
big fat chain reaction

Lets say I said, 1/10 active forum members. I bet a lot of those 1,6Melon didn't played at all, or only few matches. And what about second chance? For those that are perma banned? (Not for every.) As I saw a lot of perma banned players has 800+ posts. Lets say +400 active forum members. Sorry if this is shitty ideas, I just want to be optimistic. :D And explain me, why not? Ofc, it's not hard to ban them again, in need. And there is always 200-300~ players playing in-game, wake up, it's really, really small amount of active players. More advertising maybe? Forum is great place to fall in love with toribash becose this community is great. But most of newbies don't even visit here. More tutorials, how to, where to...
Last edited by Mccqa; Nov 8, 2012 at 03:13 PM.
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
Lets say I said, 1/10 active I bet a lot of those 1,6Melon didn't played at all, or only few matches.

I highly doubt a melon has the necessary intelligence to play TB.

And just you wait for TB on Steam.
1013 pages of bans dating back to 2007, 30
games fine

The economy problem can be fixed the same way it was fixed in Ryzom. Its a horrible circumstance and a lot of people would complain but it would fix the economy. After the dappers (ryzom money) lost almost all its value, it was never used anymore, items were only traded for other items and it eventually had no value at all. So the admins decided to start over, everyone kept their levels etc but all the money and items that people owned throughout the whole game was completely wiped clean. And thus, people grinded for money, spend money, traded items for money, it more or less fixed the in-game economy
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]