Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by utaniam View Post
Walt disney sucks nuts if they make a new star wars with one of the disney characters ima bitch slap them all

To address any issues like this, I'd like to ask a question.

Did Disney ever implement their past project into their newly acquired ips?

Did Mickey Mouse become a main character in Tron Legacy? How about The Avengers?

Star Wars has already become a kid's toy franchise. Look at Star Wars: The Clone Wars (the animated movie and series). Sure, there are going to be collectible vinyl toys of Mickey and Minnie Mouse dressed up like jedis, but so what? Disney isn't ruining any integrity that Star Wars had as a mature franchise. George Lucas has already done that.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Im cautiously optimistic, it wont be directed by Lucas (hopefully) so it cant possibly (surely not) be any worse then 1,2&3.
Even if it is, il still probably go and see it. (Mug.)
I personally think they should just let this one go, and make star wars: the force unleashed movies. No point in making 3 new films, since they are implied to take place after episode 6. They would have to add all of the new characters from all star wars media that wasn't portrayed in the original and new trilogies. (e.g kyle katarn, starkiller, etc). Plus, they'd have to create a new conflict, since episode 6 ended well. (zomg the empire remnant joined forces with sith terrorist cultists zomg new conflict). They should also focus their efforts on prequels, since everything in the old republic is a lot more interesting/badass than the modern one.

This is going to end badly.
Star Wars Force Unleashed movies would be the worst idea ever. The fact that they even got that game under the Lucas Arts name baffles me.

The Old Republic is a good idea.

There is enough conflict in Star Wars to have many many movies.
Im all against what Disney are doing with the Star Wars franchise.
Using Luke Skywalker again, and looking to push out 2-3 movies a year?
milking a cow thats already dead.

the whole universe to choose from, and they choose to go the Luke Skywalker route again?
stupid idea...

Then 2-3 movies a year, people are saying that if they can do it with the avengers and avengers characters, they can do it with star wars.
I think thats horse shit.
firstly, you cant compare star wars to the avengers, star wars is meant to be a dramatic epic, not an action film.
secondly, the avengers characters all have their own individual story lines which they can use, star wars has not been designed in the same way.

The Star Wars franchise has already been slapped in the face with 1, 2 and 3, they were so childish its ridiculous.
the clone wars were entertaining, but so not star wars...
and what disney are looking to do with the franchise, will probably be just as bad, leaving 4, 5 and 6 the last decent films standing, and theyr 40 years old...

not fan of this. will probably watch all the movies, but meh...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Not a fan, it's like beating a dead horse.

The original movies were good enough they will just be ruining the story line if they decide to add on.

I had more to say but Bendover already covered most of my opinion.