Ranking
Why not make joints a bit cheaper,then giving the joint textures a higher tc price then joint colors
Blargharghag
the joint textures are priced fairly
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Originally Posted by treestand View Post
the joint textures are priced fairly

There is no way that $100 for full joint textures is fair. Only a handful of people would actually shell out that amount of money to get the textures, making the feature pretty much useless for a majority of the community. I understand that the 'rich' should be able to flaunt themselves in-game visually, but the price for these items right now is just too high.

My guess is that lower resolution joint textures will come out later on and be sold for tc. Probably 20k-30k tc for 128 by 128 joint textures.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
There is no way that $100 for full joint textures is fair. Only a handful of people would actually shell out that amount of money to get the textures, making the feature pretty much useless for a majority of the community. I understand that the 'rich' should be able to flaunt themselves in-game visually, but the price for these items right now is just too high.

My guess is that lower resolution joint textures will come out later on and be sold for tc. Probably 20k-30k tc for 128 by 128 joint textures.

Yeah, and I think at this point when they are still new, it should cost more like $50 instead of $100 for a set. It's still a lot, but I think that more people will get it, but the joint market will still be fine.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
They're an extremely desirable item, as such a high price is the only way to stop everyone instantly getting them.

Eventually people will buy them and sell them for tc, when that happens, you can work hard and save up for them.

In addition, your arguments all seem based on the fact that "more people should have them", but the more people that have them, the less special they become.

That all in addition to the fact that the potential destruction of the joint market makes it seem like a pretty fair price to me.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
They're an extremely desirable item, as such a high price is the only way to stop everyone instantly getting them.

Eventually people will buy them and sell them for tc, when that happens, you can work hard and save up for them.

In addition, your arguments all seem based on the fact that "more people should have them", but the more people that have them, the less special they become.

That all in addition to the fact that the potential destruction of the joint market makes it seem like a pretty fair price to me.

I have to agree with this. To add my own opinion, joint textures (as all other torishop items) are just optional customizations. These are optional, and you don't have to get them. Now if you want to, you have to really work for it, because these are special. They can practically make you look like a real human. In addition, everyone's already running textures instead of torsos and gradients, so that pretty much killed the torso/gradient market, and the same with trails and some cases of dq textures. If everyone had joint textures, there goes forces/laxes and once again as Erth said, it loses the specialty behind it.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
It's crucial that the joint textures aren't available to everyone in such an immediate/easy manner.

If joint textures were cheap enough for the majority of users to purchase them, the regular joint market would be obliterated & the joint textures would ultimately lose their value.

I don't even have a PayPal, yet I feel as though the prices are fine as they are now.
Last edited by firebolty; Sep 21, 2012 at 01:56 AM.
BAD LUCK
I thnk prizes are good and good that they are sold with USD in shop.

Just like may people said. If they were cheaper, it would ruin Joint market.

fuck
the solution is:
if you want to bu it..buy it
if you don't want to...don't buy

like everyone said that if the Joint texture is cheap it will destroy joint colour.
the price is fair
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I think everything is fine as it is.

Like previously said, the more expensive they are, the more special they are. If everyone was walking around in joint textures it would become 'just another item'. There's no reason to change the price of anything.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop