Toribash
I love your enthusiasm Lars, but I actually read the list of races first.

EDIT: FUCK, why the hell did I write snotling? I must have had it in my mind as I was writing and wrote that instead. I apologise.
HEy
Good people of Pandora !
Welcome to The Arena !

Today's match shall be a deathmatch between two brutes :
Khayth ! The orc
Lars ! The ogre

LET THE GATES OPEN ; LET THE FIGHT BEGIN
The gates crash open. The two massive gladiators look at each from across the arena, they stare each other down before letting out a bloodlusty roar. The two titans dash at each other, slowing down just before the impact. They circle each other for more than a full minute before Lars leaps at Khayth, hammer above head. The bulky orc manages to stumble out of the way before the iron war hammer crashes down onto the granite floor, creating a massive crack. The ogre raises the hammer quicker than Khayth could imagine and lightly taps her in the right hand. Khayth leashes out but the swing is intercepted by Lars' hammer. The ogre tries a counter strike, he throws Khayth's arm away and swings towards her head. The blow wheezes past, missing by few centimeters. The orc weaves under Lars' beat trying to squeeze out a quick jab. Lars manages to back away, trying to regain his composure. The opponents look at each other again before dashing at each other again. Khayth draws blood with a strong strike at Lars' forearm, the spiked knuckle rips right through skin and muscle, lodging deeply into the arm. Lars grimaces and shoves Khayth away with a harmless heatbutt. She backs off one step and then unleashes a series of fast jabs, in the end, managing to tear up Lars' abdomen.

In a berserk rage Khayth grabs Lars by the right arm and wrestles him to the ground, making him lose grasp of this weapon in the process. Khayth begins mauling Lars, storming him with jabs and swings, obliterating his left hip in the process, causing extreme internal bleed. Lars shouts in terror and pain as Khayth rips out his left hand right away from it's socket. He passes out. After several minutes of continuous beating of an unconscious Lars, Khayth backs away from him, leaving him drown in a pool of his own blood.

VICTORY TO KHAYTH.
Centuries Of Damn
I guess Imma upgrade mahself, then.

Name: Khayth
Race: Orc
Skills:
Fighter VI
Dodger III
Armor:
Leather Skirt - 15
Weapon:
Iron Spiked Knuckle - 40
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
RESET

RESET

RESET

-
I'm free for a month or so and I'm bored.
Changed some rules added race cost because balance. I think everything is properly balanced now.

:3 Maketh thee a character and join.
Name: Lucifer
Race: Bestigor - 45
Skills:
Hammerman II
Armor:
NEKKID!
Weapon:
Wooden Maul - 35
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
ready 2 die chumps

Name:
Meenah Peixes

Race:
High Elf (20)

Skills:
Dodger II (20)
Spearman II (20)

Armor:
n/a

Weapon:
Copper Trident (40)
Last edited by Acavado; Dec 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
:33< *ac creeps up to the fish heiress and whispers with one of her mouths* time fur the lion to eat the fish!!!!!!!!!

Name: NEPETA LEIJON
Race: WOOD ELF-20
Skills: DODGER I-10 STRIKER II-20
Armor: NONE
Weapon: IRON CLAWS-45
Last edited by fluffykat; Dec 15, 2012 at 02:29 AM.
Fuck.