Toribash
Originally Posted by Demonzo View Post
deal 20k and those items for that head...

Okay but I'll give Psytrance a few minutes to offer more.
Psytrance: 40k to beat his offer.
Demonzo: TC is worth more than items I have to sell, sorry... you can still offer more if he offers 40k.
Last edited by Clockwork8; Jul 19, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
can i buy last head for 15K ? please? also if you lower that much price for head you lower price for full set to?
Im Leaving ToRIBASH SELLING EVERYTHING WHAT I HAVE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by CupraR View Post
can i buy last head for 15K ? please? also if you lower that much price for head you lower price for full set to?

If nobody else is interested after some days, then I guess so. The last one is my favorite though and I will have to comfort myself about parting with it. :P

Full set price is the same for requests, but if it's a set I make randomly and decide to sell it, then maybe it will be lower. It depends on how good the set becomes. Also I lowered the price for these heads because I probably won't do anything with them if I do not sell them because I think I've decided to use more simple textures for myself.
Last edited by Clockwork8; Jul 19, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Man you should make some sets and sell it here you will be rich cuz your work is perfect to bad i cant make heads like yours also i wait last head is great
Im Leaving ToRIBASH SELLING EVERYTHING WHAT I HAVE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by CupraR View Post
Man you should make some sets and sell it here you will be rich cuz your work is perfect to bad i cant make heads like yours also i wait last head is great

Yeah but mapping the torso is a huge pain so I have not felt like making full sets yet other than requests, haha.