Ranking
i have the feeling your galaxy is a bit bigger then mine D:

atm. its fine for me, we created an alliance, to play against the 2 "bigger" players in our south area.. i tried to attack one, but 5 against 5 ships both with weapon tech 3 was a bad idea (i lost all, he only 3) after that he react fast and captured one of my stars, but i got already a new fleet there and got my star already back, and im on it to capture now 2 from him

but yes, this game is just awesome xD
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
5 defender vs 5 attacker
1 defender kills 1 attacker
its 5 v 4
but defender gets +1 point to attack each 1 guy killed, so it's practically 6v4 xd
jea, but nvm i lost it ^^ got now a total economy of 18 ! and set a route for a fleet that take 5 days :d

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You guys do know the mechanics of battle right?

As in, the ships take turns to fight, and the amount of damage depends on your weapons level (+1 if you're defending). As such, you can leave 1 ship on a star with 19 weapons and it will destroy 20 incoming ships before being destroyed itself. This is a great way to wear down an advancing fleet.
but first you need a weapon skill of 19 .... and that takes a loooooooooooooong time if you dont have science on 10-20

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
yeah, I've just leveled up my science to 3. it took to long to make that speed progress lol

me too but im on weapons, 2 day´s to upgrade on 3 is a bit long.. and i joined a second galaxy just for fun

my galaxy, actually it is :
Green = me
Teal and Blue = friends
red and yellow = enemie

so, im on the way to attack yellow with a fleet of 75 ships... and im sure he cant stay against it

This looks pretty interesting and something I could most definitely get into..
I'll have a go at it tomorrow, thanks for making this thread though, it's getting harder to find good games to play everyday..