Ranking
Originally Posted by Shazao View Post
Well, it costs 10x more than 128x128 textures, and that is about 380k tc for a full set (I think). So, it will take you a while. I suggest not getting a 512 set, or at least not starting to think about it until you have more than 100k, or are willing to buy tc.

I currently have 122k and have a 128x128 to sell... Whats the cheapest you think I can get it for?
What are you going to do?! Bleed on me?
Originally Posted by Skyelurz View Post
I currently have 122k and have a 128x128 to sell... Whats the cheapest you think I can get it for?

280k probs. altough not sure. havnt been in marketing for a while.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
280k probs. altough not sure. havnt been in marketing for a while.

Thanks
What are you going to do?! Bleed on me?
Well, for the head I would go for 256x256, if the head you want is detailed. If there is little detail, just go with the basic 128x128. for the rest of the body textures, start with 128x128 since people will be paying more attention to the head anyway, and the price difference is significant.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Makes no difference for pixel art textures.

yes it does, makes each "pixel" sharper

toribash automatically blurs the pixels to make it smoother
i named my sandman Charles
512 does make a huge difference but if you were to get a full set get a 512 head and 128 body textures. The leg textures dont really make a difference unless you have a set like toasts or urics.
Originally Posted by hopsinvsty View Post
512 does make a huge difference but if you were to get a full set get a 512 head and 128 body textures. The leg textures dont really make a difference unless you have a set like toasts or urics.

If you make a diagonal line on a 512x512 canvas, and upload it to both 512 and 128 textures, it will look sharper on the 512 one. Although I agree with you that the set itself is more important then the texture size.