Toribash
im playing tb and sometimes games like cod crysis bf..... and tb is the only game i can play while listening to music and/or make a texture set while playing. or something like that.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
becouse it's a ragdoll game

becouse it's an epic game

becouse it's a fighting game

REF : ragdol epic fighting = toribash
Blargharghag
Different reasons for why I feel like it:
1. I'm bored
2. I want to
3. As SirPimp said, because I can
4. I feel like it
5. I feel like it
6. I feel like it
7. I feel like it
8. I feel like it
9. I feel like it
10. Toribash is one of those fun unpredictable games that have no-ending whatsoever (unless you do everything possible , which could take a very long time) making it a fun and addicting game
11. I feel like it
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
im playing tb and sometimes games like cod crysis bf..... and tb is the only game i can play while listening to music and/or make a texture set while playing. or something like that.

^Mostly this
I never saw / play any online games that exclaimed, even without sounds like this.
It's because I always loved making replays and beating people lol, but over a while I lost my passion I guess and usually never really go ingame.

But I still like to make replays, and that's probably why I still play the game.

The forums are still pretty cool though, so if I stop playing I'll still probably stick around for the forums.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Toribash sucks to be honest, But I like it for some reason.

I Like toribash style btw.

You can design your own moves etc...
jirado no viraya