Toribash
Okay, let's make a game and let people fund it, then let's sell it for even a higher prize when we are done with so many donations!
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
it will cost more once it comes out so the only time you can get the game for 25$ is now

Looks like a rip-off of minecraft
Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post

Oh you, that is just humorous.
I don't get why you're complaining about paying less for a game Alan. If they want to sell the game for less during alpha and beta stages, I'm all for that. Beats paying full retail price at all points of development.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post

lol.
IMO I think those pictures look more like something out of 3D Game Studio 6.
Also, blah blah still in alpha blah, not fully developed blah, *shaking of fist for good measure*
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
lol.
IMO I think those pictures look more like something out of 3D Game Studio 6.
Also, blah blah still in alpha blah, not fully developed blah, *shaking of fist for good measure*

They're aiming for the final product to look similar to this:

On their faq. But ye, it doesn't looks that impressive right now, but I'm willing to wait.
That's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. if I'm not mistaken? First one. It suddenly strikes me that it looks quite a bit like that Dead Frontier game from a while back.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
That's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. if I'm not mistaken? First one. It suddenly strikes me that it looks quite a bit like that Dead Frontier game from a while back.

Ye, it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. It does look similar to Dead Frontier now that you mention it. Not as dark, but similar.