Toribash
Agreed 4zb41, Google goes too far with it's information storage, privacy doesn't mean much to them it seems. Which is why I don't like using their products, I even use an alternate search engine.
Oooh, fancy. I'd like a pair of those. But I think they should use buttons instead of voice command, although someone asking you why you're talking to a tree is a good conversation starter.
Or maybe gloves that wirelessly connect to the glasses, so that the glasses can work like kinect. Who knows what google will do?
Mhm.
walking around wearing gloves versus walking around wearing glasses/contact lenses? You need to think that no matter how new and innovative the technology is, Google will go the way of practicality.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
I don't like the idea of having my location continually tracked and available on the internet.

The only thing i'd really use this for is taking photos of interesting things that I see because all sorts of things happen that I wish I had a camera around for. Also navigation, but that's just about it.

Oh please like anyone is after you specifically. Locations can be tracked via wifi/etc, this shouldn't be a concern.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by sid View Post
walking around wearing gloves versus walking around wearing glasses/contact lenses?

Versus? You mean versus glasses by themselves?
Originally Posted by sid View Post
You need to think that no matter how new and innovative the technology is, Google will go the way of practicality.

It's not really practical having voice command either. Besides, I don't see how wearing gloves is impractical. I'll say gloves are about as practical as hats.
Mhm.
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Oh please like anyone is after you specifically. Locations can be tracked via wifi/etc, this shouldn't be a concern.

I'm paranoid like that :P
But having a massive company tracking just about everyone's (well, those with their products) every movement and having that information at their disposal is a little bit creepy, isn't it? I bet in the ToS it'll state that your location information must be provided and can be used as they see fit too.

Also I've heard it'll have irritating contextual pop up ads based on what you're looking at. Unless there'll be a way of installing adblock - or if there aren't actually going to be ads, then that's one more reason for me to be put off them.
Here's a concept video based on the original:
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 10, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
I think you'd look pretty stupid wearing glasses. I don't think the glasses his friend was wearing were the actual thing. The real glasses are probably hunky and look ridiculous. If they have a chip that could be put onto real glasses or sunglasses, that would amazing.
lrn2read
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Wow thats awesome! I wish I had a pair of these! Imagine how much they would cost though >.<
It would be a invasive though wouldn't it? I mean just being able to asks your friends location is a bit.. pedo like.. But despite that it could easily be changed with location toggling and man they seem awesome.
I'd never forget anything again >.<

Oh.. and another thing just popped up my head, wouldn't this just make people lazier? All technology does but still xD
-----
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Look ridiculous.

You serious? They look damn awesome!
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 13, 2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump