Ranking
He's probably looking for obscure 80s and 90s Thrash Metal. As he listed some of the biggest names in Thrash.

Jeww I highly doubt you can recommend a band to this guy. Not to judge a book by its cover, but Bring Me The Horizon picture doesn't quite put you in a position to recommend music to a guy who's searching for metal like Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera and Kreator.

Sepultura is 1000x better than Soulfly.

Sepultura
Coroner
Sodom
Accuser
Slayer
Anthrax
Exhorder
Iron Maiden
Heaven's Gate
Sabotage
Pariah
Running Wild
Scanner
Tank
Dealer
Artillery

Check out their older albums

http://www.metal-archives.com

And you can do some album searching on the site above then search in Youtube because it pretty much has every metal band in existence on it.
Last edited by T0ribush; Mar 29, 2012 at 04:49 AM.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
He's probably looking for obscure 80s and 90s Thrash Metal. As he listed some of the biggest names in Thrash.

Jeww I highly doubt you can recommend a band to this guy. Not to judge a book by its cover, but Bring Me The Horizon picture doesn't quite put you in a position to recommend music to a guy who's searching for metal like Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera and Kreator.

Sepultura is 1000x better than Soulfly.

Sepultura
Coroner
Sodom
Accuser
Slayer
Anthrax
Exhorder
Iron Maiden
Heaven's Gate
Sabotage
Pariah
Running Wild
Scanner
Tank
Dealer
Artillery

Check out their older albums

http://www.metal-archives.com

And you can do some album searching on the site above then search in Youtube because it pretty much has every metal band in existence on it.

This guy's got the right idea, loved them.
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
Maybe you'll be interested in some of the finer bands of Death Metal?

Entombed - Clandestine
Sentenced - When Death Join Us and Shadows of the Past
Death - Any Album
Bolt Thrower - Any Album, but some of it has weaker vocals than others.
Asphyx - Last One On Earth
Nocturnus - The Key and Thresholds
Obituary - Slowly We Rot and Cause of Death
Cannabis Corpse - Tube of The Resinated and The Weeding EP
Morgoth - All of their demos including their first album Cursed
Pestilence - Both Demos and Malleus Malificarum and Consuming Impulse
Autopsy - Severed Survival and Mental Funeral
Dismember - I think all of their albums have a few cool songs.
Grave - Into The Grave and You'll Never See...
Carnage - Dark Recollections
Unleashed - Where No Life Dwells, Shadows in the Deep, and Across the Open Sea
Benediction - Subconscious Terror, The Grand Leveller, and Transcend the Rubicon
Gomorrah - Reflections of Inanimate Matter

and more, but I've grown tired of typing.
megadeth, but i more like trance metal like abaddon allships, thirteen, asking alexandria, attack attack
member of WAR
Ludotheo | Falih36 | Linkhunter
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post

Originally Posted by Dact View Post
megadeth, but i more like trance metal like abaddon allships, thirteen, asking alexandria, attack attack

The same thing applies.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Woods of Ypres.

Heavy (as in emotionally) stuff. Listen to "by the time you read this I will already be dead"

and he is.

Edit: "I was buried at mount pleasant cemetry" by woods of ypres, is way better.
lol
Originally Posted by Dact View Post

yep by me the same ;)

Shadows Fall
None Shall Be Saved
Amon Amarth
Hatebreed
Since you're a metal head, maybe you'll like The Wall by Pink Floyd and you can't just listen to one song on that album, you need to hear whole album.