Toribash
The only experience I've ever had with a ghost was sleep paralysis, the walls started flashing colors and I felt like the houde was floating
pennis and also dicke and balls
Seance, and it's not worth it... my friends and i did one and now... i got stuff like off paranormal activity...
I don't believe in ghosts, but I believe in a energy that's left after someone, as I've experienced it myself.

I've seen my passed away grandpa at a place he used to be almost every day, which was his boathouse.

I've slept in his room and felt his presence, I was not afraid, but felt relaxed...Because I loved him so much and missed him.

There has also been other case which were not so relaxing, when I was at my grandma's house, there was no one at home, NO ONE...And I were sleeping at the first floor. I tried to sleep but were constantly thinking there was something there, and suddenly someone/something bashes the wall on the other room...Never been so scared in my life.
Yo Peter, sup

Honestly, I don't believe in them. I just think it's our mind playing tricks on us and maybe the paranoia of moving into a new place you're not used to, it's pretty common.

Also, I've seen doors close by themselves with no breeze and nobody around but me, however I can think of a reasonable explanation for it most of the time.

I would just say ignore it, HOWEVER. Watch that stove thing, you're right, it's dangerous. Maybe put some high quality/detail cameras in your house. Just a few suggestions.

Stay safe bro
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Eh, this topic...
When I was like six, I used to go to my village and stay at aunt's house on summer vacation. There were total seven rooms in their house with a big ground in front of six rooms. One room was built a bit far away from other rooms. This room was said to be haunted.

One day, I was playing cricket in the ground and the cricket ball went inside that seventh room from the open window. I approached the door and tried to open it. As soon as I opened the door half way, I sat down on the ground and started crying really loud and saying my own name, AKMAL, AKMAL (that's my real name). NO IDEA WHY I DID THAT. The half opened door shut itself and a lots of wind came from the room and hit my face. I became unconscious and didn't wake up for two days.

I woke up, just to see myself getting bitch slapped by grandma. She told me not to even go near that room. She then locked the room and I never had guts to go near that room.

also, penis.
Last edited by Hero; Mar 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM.
Ouch the first thing that happens to you after being out for 2 days is a slap...I bet it stung like hell

Pictures? Doit :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Ye show pics, sounds like mindfuck.

Anyways, My grandma's barn was made out of drift wood, and there's been a lot of shit going on in there...My godfather were working on one of his cars and went in to the barn to fetch some tools and suddenly the door behind him shuts and opens again....He turns around and sees this fucking humongous hand of some kind, hairy like fuck. He ran like fuck and my grandma went with the bible and shit to the barn after, and I weren't told any more :/

Probably happend like 15 years ago....
Ok so i see your point Peter.

And to raise a small issue with some...TV SHOWS DONT KNOW SHIT ! ! ! Or movie's so dont beilve it -.-

All i can say is yes i beilve ghost's and no you cant rid a restless soul simple. If its wants to be there so be it if it doesnt hurt you its a "peacewalker" other than that you should be fine.

Something to take into mind "You mind is weaker than the body" meaning seeing ISNT Beleaving.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Sorry, ghosts don't exist. I've read quite a few stories where it ended up being a person living in the attic or etc place, though.