Toribash
Here are the reasons why this shouldn't bother you or anyone else :
- The thing and only thing qi buying is good for, is that the buyer would be able to get high qi items, that's all.
- You still have more experience, he doesn't.
- You can be satisfied enough knowing that you fought and had fun to get qi, though the buyer just clicked a couple of buttons, what's fun about that?
- Belts mean experience, not skill, that's why you shouldn't care too much about them, other than the fact that you can get what, like 3 to 5 more items in your inventory?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like qi buying either, but that doesn't mean that I'm against it staying in the community.

Now to directly answer your question :
Originally Posted by justinlol
What's the point of working for a to be custom belt when after all that work some new kid just buys it.

After all that work? It's a game, that "work" is you having fun. And the game isn't all about belts you know, you can't really say that while you played all those mods, won all those matches, you were aiming and only aiming to get your belt up can you?
Last edited by EJM; Feb 15, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by justinlol View Post
Am I the only person who thinks that qi buying and account buying is destroying the community.

I understand account selling has stopped somewhat.

but there's still the qi buying.

What's the point of working for a to be custom belt when after all that work some new kid just buys it.

Nope, but you're part of the small group of ignorant people who does.

There is nothing wrong with QI buying. If you don't like QI buying, don't buy it. Why should you decide if other users should be allowed to do it?

It's also a way for Nabi Studios to gain profit for the game. You can't expect them to give everything away for free, the game is already free itself (at least now it is).
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth