Toribash
Originally Posted by BaKFliP View Post
Not the full on screamo stuff but the heavy guitar with the clean vocals?
Bullet for my Valentine
Slipknot

Also, Nirvana is not metal. At all.

You should look up Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, aand Insomnium.

ALSO

Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
oh my god, you make a thread about metal and none of it is metal

listen to this.

QFT
Mastodon, Lamb of God. Delicious as allways.
Never heard about Gengis Tron, but looks cool.
Viking metal, not much my style. Until now, Viking Metal I just like Therion.

But about metal, metal styles in my opinion are way different
Basically, you have the metal that makes you cry, the metal that makes you just hate and the metal that makes grow up a beard.
But then you have many fucking subgenres that makes this getting pastier, so, basically you can cry... while getting a beard?

w/e

a bit weird, but I like a lot

I'm into Black, Progressive/Technical, Death, Thrash, Alternative Metal mostly.
But sure, I still like some what can be called mainstream bands, as Three Days Grace and Korn. Some are not "all that bad."
Well, I'm not really into styles of metals and -cores. I can't really distinguish them, but these are groups and songs I really like.

Those songs are really nice.
meow
nirvana is definitely not metal. try the big four of thrash (Metallica, megadeth, anthrax, slayer) sabbath, pantera, sepultura, white zombie, rage against the machine, system of a down, Dillinger escape plan, and death
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Nah, nirvana is definitely not metal haha, I would say punk for sure. Good punk, at that.

Here's some pop punk, which is undeniably metal. His voice is an...well I would say it's an acquired taste. You may think I'm a faggot for liking this, but an opinion is an opinion, and I like it.

EDIT: Also, wanted to add some We Came as Romans.

Last edited by Peter; Feb 7, 2012 at 07:42 AM.
lol
  • Bullet for my Valentine
  • Eyes set to Kill
  • Linkin Park
  • Slipknot
  • Disturbed
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Papa Roach
  • Three Days Grace
  • Nirvana

dont call this bands metal ...... i never missed a conert of metal and i still dont do ^ Nirvana is crunch btw