Toribash
The only spammy part is the fact that he managed to use a smiley.

And said "I may want".

And perhaps the "If we enter".

Actually, this post and the last one are spam.

Oh well.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Well sorry for the spam. But I want to fight in the league when we enter.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im going to try to make the games. I know Ive been inactive a long time. And by the grace of suom I havent been kicked. So im ganna try to redeem myself. Starting with the Clan League. (I cant get mIRC to work on my pc)
[spirit]
First we will see how many of us there will be.
But still a great idea.
Last edited by marcus; Jul 14, 2008 at 04:44 AM.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
(I cant get mIRC to work on my pc)

you can use the java applet www.toribash.com/chat/ , and there are other IRC programs out there ;)

However, I do think we should go again.
If so we could start organising now.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would like it if we had a few clan matches, it would make me feel more like i belong in the clan, because since i joined we have not really done many activites together.
PARANDROID
Ronalds you will have all the clan action possible once the league happens. The fact of the matter is we have been finalists two times in a row, not being in the clan league would seriously be a stupid idea. Not to mention we could get the clan practices going again for the mode, which im sure either stonewall or ronalds knows the settings too. Maybe this time we will win it, without the BS from the organisers.

I think ronalds is right apart from the comp the clan isn't really doing much right now, i think it would be good for us to do some things together.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.