Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Mh.

lolololoproofs?

too lazy to find more proofs.

1st : It's Darkstate request, he says he want the Head smiliar to Daxx and Set Smiliar to (I forgot this one), and i think Daxx is already know about this

2nd : um...what's wrong with that thing? completely different (except mouth)

3rd : Diablo Request, i still have his Pm
and i'm Tired telling you about this one, but ( Diablo c/p the Mouth himself, not me)

okay ontopic :

it's Jebus, Razasha, Barreta, and Toxik i think
Toxik doesn't make heads that much.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
Toxik doesn't make heads that much.

Yea, he mainly does full sets

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Neither actually.
Not in a long time.
Same with baretta
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
I'm never mentioned in these threads! :<<<<

Also, anyone in GATA is legit good. Even though we are all lazy.
Aka jusmi.
I've actually never seen your artwork.
And since that is the case you don't do much artwork either.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Considering you're from 09, i am surprised. I'm not saying i am a super famous artist, but my most active artistic year was 2010.

And i still do art quite a bit, not always toribash related though. I guess i need to start posting my stuff again to show that i am still active. I just hate doing so cause i rarely finish projects.
Aka jusmi.
@ zotwi : Well man , maybe it's because you were inactive or something ... Since I joined toribash I didn't see your name ever ... Just a few weeks ago I saw an annoying assassin creed guy that posts with pictures ... If you browsed through the art board even a bit you will see that Doxxy is pretty famous

/me leaves
Originally Posted by Vog View Post
1st : It's Darkstate request, he says he want the Head smiliar to Daxx and Set Smiliar to (I forgot this one), and i think Daxx is already know about this

2nd : um...what's wrong with that thing? completely different (except mouth)

3rd : Diablo Request, i still have his Pm
and i'm Tired telling you about this one, but ( Diablo c/p the Mouth himself, not me)

okay ontopic :

it's Jebus, Razasha, Barreta, and Toxik i think

No excuse.
Requesting Art
A) Do not use other peoples art work to demonstrate what you want, this encourages plagiarism.

plagiarism.
plagiarism.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)