Toribash
I always liked Passat, especially the newer ones but the older are good too. At least your car isn't limited to 150 km/h

How much gas does it drink btw? :u
Yeah that is quite a lot. I can do with mine ( it's on gas) about 6-7 L at 150km/h depending on how soft I keep my foot down the gas pedal, but uphill it can take like 12 l and even 20 l ;s
Gas rules!
Btw as i said when it's needed i use girls' car..even if most of them is a shit at drive,i don't really care:P

But yeah i shouold think about marauder..how much it cost?:d
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Gas rules!
But yeah i shouold think about marauder..how much it cost?:d

Well, you can crash into fuel tankers and steal enough gas to go shopping and then home so gas isn't an issue either, unless you run out of it before you hit the truck.

As far as cost goes: it costs more than life = around 300k usd

But it should be able to pay itself once you do a bank heist or two so it's worth it.
I hate to discuss about it by typing. (will be too long and I dont know some special words about cars in eng etc)

yea, I'm a car's fan, I've drived almost all models of benz, bmw, lexus, hyundai.
Never havent drived with americans (Hummer, Chevrolet, etc. Cause they havent branches in Iran and for example a hummer h2 is 2kk$, So its crazy you pay for that. A corvet is around 1.5kk etc)
So I cant tell you whats the best in the world.
But between cars which I've drived and by considering price benz C350 AMG (also C280) is one the bests for you by considering our age. olders can use E350 xD
yyea, I'm benz's fan.

I have a Renault laguna coup atm.
gonna change it soon.
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Originally Posted by Neon10TT View Post
I hate to type about it. (will be too long and I don't know some special words about cars in eng etc)

yea, I'm a car fan, I've driven almost all models of benz, bmw, lexus, hyundai.
haven't driven with American car models (Hummer, Chevrolet, etc. Cause they have no branches in Iran and for example a hummer h2 is 2kk$, So its crazy you pay for that. A corvet is around 1.5kk etc)
So I can't tell you whats the best in the world.
But between cars which I've driven and by considering price, benz, C350, AMG, (also C280) is one the bests for you by considering our age. older can use E350 xD
yyea, I'm benz's fan.

I have a Renault laguna coup atm.
gonna change it soon.

fixed some of ur spelling and grammar errors xD
Last edited by buyakia; Nov 11, 2011 at 06:05 PM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
fixed some of ur spelling and grammar errors xD

why don't you correct me too?
i'd like to learn better this fucking language (but not enough to start to study seriously it:d)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Lol yours would take way too much time

If you wanna learn English, watch movies without subs and get an english spellchecker for your browser, that's all.