Ranking
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Whoever have euro currency, he is lucky.
Im lucky.

50 Euros = 400k

Originally Posted by noki1119 View Post
bla bla,kwd is better,42 dinars = 152 usd = 1 million tc +

You guys don't understand conversion rates very well do you?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Noki, for 152 dollars you should get about 1.6 millions. Counting that 1 dollar is 10500TC.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

By the way, you sexy monkey you, it is legal to sell TC if you have less than 500k. You just can't set up a TC selling shop. If somebody comes to you on IRC and is asking for somebody to buy TC from, you can step up and get yo booty in there to sell.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I found this via google:
http://firstmetaexchange.com/exchange/form/USD-TC

Is this an accurate way to figure out how much your tcs are worth, or how much you could sell them for?

Any answers appreciated, I realize I can't sell tcs until I have 500,000 anyways, so I'm just wondering.

For example, it says I could sell 500,000* tcs for $70.47:
Screenshot

or are these some kind of toricredits I've never heard of, because apparently FMX is buying.

Read bold.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
By the way, you sexy monkey you, it is legal to sell TC if you have less than 500k. You just can't set up a TC selling shop. If somebody comes to you on IRC and is asking for somebody to buy TC from, you can step up and get yo booty in there to sell.

Ah, well that's good to know, especially the part about me being sexy and such.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post

Read bold.
Oh, I see. I'm retarded. Sorry.

Noki: Notice the "about".