Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck are you doing spartan, bojan is amazing. Don't insult anyone you don't know like that, it makes you seem retarded.

I was only joking mate, sorry if bojan takes it the wrong way.
Here's the sketch I laid out:

Can you tell it's my first time sketching anything?

Btw, if whoever makes the final sketch could make the middle head less french looking, it would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Spartan094; Nov 6, 2011 at 07:51 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
how about just dicks everywhere, came-ing all over the little kid, in and around his mouth?
And all the dicks where a name tag saying "mike"?

I need a consular..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I was only joking mate, sorry if bojan takes it the wrong way.
Here's the sketch I laid out:

le spoil

Can you tell it's my first time sketching anything?

Btw, if whoever makes the final sketch could make the middle head less french looking, it would be greatly appreciated.

The body sketch looks fat and in an awkward position, the rest looks kinda sexy though, a bit overblown in my opinion, like are we sayin that mikemikemike already ate this kid's parents or whatnot with all the blood? maybe go subtler on that.

Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
how about just dicks everywhere, came-ing all over the little kid, in and around his mouth?
And all the dicks where a name tag saying "mike"?

looel
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
^ If that was a facebook comment i would "like" it haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
I like the idea, BUT, hear me out. Maybe we make it a taxidermized version.
Something really lifelike:

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Although I love that video, how are we going to explain a stuff monster sneaking into a kids room?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Although I love that video, how are we going to explain a POSSESSED stuff monster sneaking into a kids room?

edit:

Also about that video, not sure if im the only one who noticed but......

skrillex

skrillex jr??111111!!oneone

Last edited by AgentP; Nov 7, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Ok, I was thinking, not only did this beast just ingest this young childs parents, mikemikemike may have also had his way with the boys older sister, so we're going to need some panties on the far left mike's (AgentP) head.

This was all AgentP's idea btw
Yes. I love that idea haha maybe you should have a blood trail?? Or maybe some gore haha it might be outta place but I dunno haha also my clan was gonna participate but we suddenly got a shortage of members...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Sup sup sup, anybody planning on taking over one of the 3 remaining spots?

We need two painters and one person to write the description. Time's running out folks, and from what I've seen from other clans, we should have no problem grabbing the top spot. (Hardy harr)