Toribash
Been out most of the weekend at work, but got some time to play. Ill post two replays i whipped up today, and cant wait until we are a big clan and do a clan video >:-D
Attached Files
2PowerShots-2MP.rpl (87.8 KB, 3 views)
Carnage-2MP.rpl (163.7 KB, 2 views)
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
Originally Posted by topsofwow View Post
Is it going to cost tc? or not

I will make you Good discount dont worry ;)
Last edited by KillTheCook; Oct 24, 2011 at 08:41 AM.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Thanks guys and sure if it isn't going to cost that much than sure make me some sub banners and Obomination I'll pm you. and 2much power try to spread the word as much as you can ok callankid won't be posting on the forum but I know him irl so he will get the word out.
Last edited by topsofwow; Oct 25, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
[REBELLION] BABY LEARN TO LOVE IT http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4787904#post4787904
YEP IKR.
Alright Ill try to spread word as much as I can, but its really hard to get the big belted players xD Ill see if I can get some browns and blacks but Idk about 2nd dan+ :P They seem to get picky after they reach there dans haha

Anyways, I want to post a replay I did today.. I had gotten all three tears in one try, and only edited the end (which I wish I could of done more)
:P
Attached Files
Big Something.rpl (130.0 KB, 3 views)
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
Originally Posted by topsofwow View Post
Thanks guys and sure if it isn't going to cost that much than sure make me some sub banners and Obomination I'll pm you. and 2much power try to spread the word as much as you can ok callankid won't be posting on the forum but I know him irl so he will get the word out.

How Much Can You Pay?
-----
I also Got New Cool Brushes ;)
Last edited by KillTheCook; Oct 28, 2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana