Toribash
/jo secret mofos
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
well could it be this weekend? cuz i think i might be free so i can use my desktop. :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
The wolfe likes to hunt man :/ and woot Aikido

/jo secret

Doo eeT
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
My apologies, but things have changed again thus rendering this thread out of date.

I'll be posting an updated version shortly, but for now please refer to this thread for information about the current match-ups in the league: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310053
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep. The mod you guys will be fighting in is the same as the main bracket, AikidoBigDojo.tbm

You have 14 days to schedule and have your match. Pm me once you set a time and date so I can make sure a host is there.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hold one one freaking second. Anybody else notice we're in the LOSERS BRACKET!?
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it