Toribash
Template Ideas: Username in the color of the ranks, pose position for the picture, belt, games played, rank, favored mods, fighting style, real name, clan, ranking in clan, recent achievements, Win ratio, Area of toribash that person specializes in (marketeer, replayer, texturer, etc etc)

Not necessarily in that order, but it would be nice if someone could give me a sample with all this in it so I can tell you how it should be arranged.

<3 Teague
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Template Ideas: Username in the color of the ranks, pose position for the picture, belt, games played, rank, favored mods, fighting style, real name, clan, ranking in clan, recent achievements, Win ratio, Area of toribash that person specializes in (marketeer, replayer, texturer, etc etc)

Not necessarily in that order, but it would be nice if someone could give me a sample with all this in it so I can tell you how it should be arranged.

<3 Teague

Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
thx wolfe for being the first and only to give me the info i wanted.

Bolded speaks for itself ;)
I would take out real name, just because it takes out most of the secretiveness of ourselves. Not like I need some random person I hardly know to be calling me by my first name whenever they see me.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
agreed... maybe we should personalize the info in the cards... like... everyone puts what they find best...
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Hmm whos gunna be makeing theese info cards

Also i like how this is turning out.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.