Toribash
typo. sorry for that. thanks for the correction.
. Others use -9.82 for running. gravity doesnt actually matter. Its always based on how you're going to use it and which one fits for you.
~knight zero~
No matter what anyone says, You can use any gravity you'd like if you know how to use it. Some awesome replay makers like to make replays in -9.82, -30, -15, etc.

Usually higher gravities, are used for realism, and tricking, while gravities such as -9.82, -7.00, 10.00, are commonly used for Madmans, Decaps, and other kinds of replays. So if your style is easier to do in -25.00, use it, and its all about finding the right gravities that suit your replays.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Just use whatever works for you. -9.82 is generally used for madmen, and -30 for realism, but it doesn't really matter. Tamer0 has been playing with -4 gravity a bit, and I think I remember a -40 replay by Larfen a month or two ago. I myself typically use -9.82 since I'm already used to it.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set