Toribash
mah imo it is a bullshit,i totally condivide vins84 post:
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
So for the guy who wrote this, playing toribash is working ?
Epic lolz.

1. Toricredits is the reason you play toribash : Wrong, you play toribash because you like toribash. If somebody he gets bored of toribash, he stops playing, but he never "works" for tcs.
2. "statistics we do not comprehend" : Wrong. They use tcs sink because they want tcs--money ratio to stay the same. That's all. By the way all the tc sinks are just things regular users choose to buy. Nobody is forcing anyone to pay lottery tickets.
3. Toribash is a boring and repetitive game : Wrong. It's the game with the longest lifespan before getting boring I've ever seen. Most games don't even keep you thrilled for more than a week. You may find it boring but don't generalise it.
4. Fish makes people pay 10k for something which takes 30 seconds : Right but Wrong. Sure it may takes 30 seconds, but it costs 10k tcs for dissuading people to get a toriclan. You don't want to see a toriclan with 1000 unofficial clans (and PM box with 150 guys asking to make them a toriclan).

I think this guy watched too many time "V for Vendetta".
It could be a nice thing if he talked more about other aspects/problems of the community,respect the Tcs(that i don't really care).There are many abuses made from a few that should be totally deprecated,but surely aren't the clan system or the things that he said.Is also true that some admins really work for make this game better.
Anyway i prefer much more to care about the real-life situation,respect the game comunity situation
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
In my opinion everyone who legitimately responds to this idea, is stupid and just got trolled. *looks at brucia*
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Well if you are more interested in serious discussion, you can always try and find some good quotes by philosophers to try and understand them for yourself.

People are having discussion over quotes? Dont get me wrong, some of them are deep but i think understanding oneself is better)
Just look at Voltaire (talking about phylosophers) he was an apostle of freedom of speech and equality ,*read Candide, However as quoted on Wiki '' Voltaire distrusted democracy, which he saw as propagating the idiocy of the masses''.

There's not other way to control the masses but dictatorship, learning from 1984 when controlling every aspect of human's life guaranteed order and discipline which are the main things that the administration seek.
Long gone
Originally Posted by MadReckless View Post
People are having discussion over quotes? Dont get me wrong, some of them are deep but i think understanding oneself is better)

That is exactly their purpose once you understand them :]

And from what I know people do discuss quotes from philosophers, since that's what philosophy is about lel ( getting different perspectives for the same quote and so on)
Originally Posted by MadReckless View Post
https://www.facebook.com/notes/torib...50828080210019
Looks interesting, but all the the illuminati theories are made to look believable.
So what you think?

Twat^
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Let's just put this thread in our graveyard thread ;u

The recruitment thread?
I R IRONMAN
any thread is dead until it is closed...i'm undecided if kill this thread..uhmm
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)