Toribash
Why thank you!

Teague if someone does a better replay then mine, can I conuter it with another better replay?

And wolfe! The corner replay thing you asked me about :
Attached Files
EJM - aikido close call.rpl (60.2 KB, 11 views)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Awww ok then! Feel free to throw me out guys! I'll be waiting :3 (No realy I will)!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I can flip better and riskier than all of you!

does this count as beating you?
Attached Files
111222.rpl (68.6 KB, 11 views)

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
My boast. This is my boast about the one thing I am most proud of. To boast one must be sufficiently ahead of other who attempt to do the same thing as the boaster. However, as I have been challenged to a face-off before, I would like to see if any others in the clan have what it takes to match my boast. I say I can ramble, I can carry on, tell the tale, spin the yarn, shoot the shit, rattle the cage, put the stars to sleep, any many more things that mean essentially this; I am able to produce a large block of text about very little. A bit of word play, repetition, and a decent handle on the English language allows me to spout paragraphs and sentences as if I were the sun sending rays of light and Vitamin D to the Earth. Apart from that, I encourage others to take up this task and beat me into submission by creating a larger, longer, and better written analogy of their boast. This would also result in me being removed from this event, so while I do encourage, I also hope that none succeed.

I believe that would be enough for one paragraph, and I know that people often turn away when they see extended blocks of text with no breaks. This is why I carry on with my boast in a new paragraph. It allows you to quickly decide where one topic ends and another begins. However, topics do not necessarily need to be contained within one paragraph. It is possible for several ideas to be packed into one paragraph or one idea spread between a couple paragraphs. Not to stray too far off topic, I will bring us back around to the original idea of my boast. Creating words for you all to read, with information being scarce. This does not mean that there is a lack of information within the sentences I write, but merely that you may come out of it not quite sure of what you've read. This is common and you should not be worried. However, if you experience out-of-body experiences while reading my stories, you should consult your physician immediately.

Health issues aside, I do believe I could end off here. I could continue on as well, but I will not put others through the strain of reading more than they must. My boast is known, and the challenge has been laid down. Ready your weapons all those who face me, for it shall be a fierce battle. Good luck to you men.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
does this count as beating you?

I think that just counts for you being such a lucky bitch that match. Do it again to prove it?
-----
I can shake more joints in one frame set!
Attached Files
for teague.rpl (8.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Wolfe; Sep 15, 2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump