Toribash
well they did make a song that was the same exact beat to it i think it was for first transformers movie soundtrack but hey they dont sound like any other mainstream rock band out there so im still thier fan
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Originally Posted by Facepalm21 View Post
Linkin park are the most horrid, emo, christian, mainstream band out there.

It's not so much the fact they're christian, but the fact they shove it the fuck in your face.

linkin park aren't emo.

This is emo:
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
u mad

also, i can't appreciate any of their work because they sold out so hard
they probably didn't even make that music video, hmmph

Who cares if they sold out or didn't make the video, it's not like people listen to music because they like the way it sounds or anything, that would just be weird!
Yeah, everyone has a different music taste, so if you don't like the song don't come here saying it sucks that is pure trolling and waste of everyone's time. But who cares if their mainstream or not if you like the genre, you like the genre and no one can take away your opinion. Imagine if everyone listened to your music, then it would become "mainstream" and people like you would think you suck just because everyone else likes it.

But on topic, I like this music video because it is different than their other music videos, and is generally a good song in my opinion.

And no I am not mad broski ;)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I haven't heard this song ever
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.

It's not so much the fact they're christian, but the fact they shove it the fuck in your face.

What the fuck idiot, they're not Christian, nor are they emo.
You're stupid, I'm not even a fan of Linkin Park and I know this.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
What the fuck idiot, they're not Christian, nor are they emo.
You're stupid, I'm not even a fan of Linkin Park and I know this.

What he said, but I'd also like to add:

Please get outta here with your hipster B.S.
kthx
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah

Whats wrong with a band being mainstream?

So they're more famous than others, big fuckin whoop. In fact wouldnt that make it a compliment?

Also why dont you stop posting your OPINIONS like they're FACTS.
I think your music sucks ass, but I'm not giving you shit.

On topic: I don't really like linkin park (SEE HOW I STATED MY OPINION, NOT SAYING LINKIN PARK IS THE WORST)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ