Toribash
Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
When I tripped and hit my forehead on the corner of the wall, I went into the bathroom to check if it left a bruise, and there was a huge gash in my forehead and I was bleeding out of my eyes. I've never felt an adrenalin rush like that in my life.

What the hell?
Thats some movie shit to bleed out of your eyes
zalg-

anyways, keep the personas to a minimum, too many football player cliches and whatnot
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
When I was 13, a friend and me went out at 11p.m. and pissed off a drunk which was laying on a bank. He got up and tried to catch us, but he couldn't.

We still were scared pretty well.

(felt like a crazy rush)
Last edited by AHD; Aug 21, 2011 at 06:59 PM.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Haha madrid.
Mine was when I got suspended for breaking a kids arm and slapping the principle. (3rd grade, True Story cause I'm cool)
Whenever I'm riding my skateboard in the middle of the street.
Old ladies driving SUVs tend to want to run me over.
It's scary too because I have to ride FAST when they speed up.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
mine was when me and 4 of my friends were at one of my friends house and we were telling scary Storys a second after one told a story and The door was opened everybody hide expect me i had no place i goed to the door and I punch accidently Punch my frineds Big brother wich was 2 years older than me and He launghed )) (big Rush)