Ranking
There are no regular public betting rooms.

Also, just because betting is an "easy" way to make tc doesn't mean it is the most efficient.
Betting is (probably) the easiest way to lose tc.
[spirit]
There's no easy or fast way to make credits.
Or generally good way to earn neither. It's about what you're good at, if you have artistic skills, then obviously textures, gfx etc. etc.
If you have good marketing skill then it's items etc.
It's All About Expansion
on forums its art you need longer to make a set but if its really good you can make 200-300k
in game it think its betting if you have enought tc and much time you can make big profit on a big server
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
you guys for ingame,

Ingame: is going to be dueling because for people like me can make 100k in a day.
forums: prolly, textures requests.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
If you are a skilled payer i would recomend dueling in-game.
On forum selling some epic items like void or elf gives a lot tc, but first you need to have them
Do you really think you're in control
Dueling- You can expand your profits as high as you want (within the limits, of course), but you need a load of TC to duel successfully.

Selling items- Very profitable, if you do it correctly.
BAD LUCK
Dueling if your persistent then you can make 30k-100k in a day with a good start (10k) only duel if you skill cause its the fastest way to make tc and the fastest way to lose it