ALL OF THEM!!!
17 Votes / 58.62%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This is a goldenfish thread.
btw im gonna check that celestial to see if its pretty
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
One of the things you should now, for your fishes don't die on your aquarium, you can't put the fishes rigth away in the water, you first need the water to get bacterias, so they can "clean" the water for them selves, you still need the filter but they wont die so easily.
I can't really explain it rigth try looking for a tutorial that explains it.
Now try not to kill your goldfishes, hope i helped in something Gryphon

Celestial:

Yeah, I knew that. I left the fish in the bag in the tank so that the temperature would slowly become that of the tank. Then I let a bit of water in and repeated that over a period of about thirty minutes and then let the fish completely out of the bag and into the tank. I did that with all of the fish, but they still died ;-;
I tested the pH months later and discovered it was 9, and fish need a pH of 7 o.o So I'm guessing they died of really base water. Thanks for trying though ^^
Do you have any fish? I'm curious since you know that.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You can't beat a shubunkin with any other goldfish.

The Japanese are pretty pro with goldfish.

They are. You should change up the colors in your avvy so the fish/llama has the colors of a shubunkin : 3
Last edited by Gryphon; Jul 23, 2011 at 06:13 AM.
I don't have fishes, but my uncle has huge aquarium with more than 30 fishes, and i learned all i know about fishes with him.
Im just gonna post a few fishes that i can remember cuse i can't remember them all
Btw these are googled pics

Do you really think you're in control
Shubunkins for sure!
Celestials look just, creepy.

Might also go for all of them though :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Out of all the Goldfish I prefer the Shubunkin. 2nd Comet & 3rd Common
I just don't like the other fat breeds. These three stay in shape & the Shubunkin is a beautiful fish.

Types of Goldfishes
- for all your Qs

boricua

I love all of the egg-bodied breeds. The common, comets, and shubunkins, in my opinion, are too mundane in shape. Although I do enjoy the colors of the shubunkin.
I have a fish tank in my room with 20 baby fish and one gold fish the way to keep them alive is have a bubble blower in there they need a little air to live